Qkseo Forum

Best SEO Forum for SEO Topics Discussion

You are not logged in.

#1 2023-06-08 07:17:28

BelleGuy43
Website

Just want to say Hello.

Steve Cooper could be about to become the Premier League's unlucky No 13.
Twelve top-flight managers have been axed so far this season and, following this damaging defeat at Leeds, Nottingham Forest boss Cooper is now next in line for the chop.
With no win in eight games, only goal difference is keeping Forest out of the bottom three.

And the club's owner Evangelos Marinakis is unlikely to sit back and watch his side slide back into the Championship, especially having seen all of their relegation rivals - aside from West Ham - make a managerial change this term.
The last time Cooper's position was this perilous was in October after a run of five straight defeats.

Then, Marinakis surprised everyone by awarding him a new three-year contract. But while that proves you can never predict the volatile Greek, it would be an even bigger shock if he stuck rather than twisted now.

Leeds United have jumped out of the relegation zone after a huge victory at Elland Road

Goals from Jack Harrison (pictured) and Luis Sinisterra catapulted them up to 13th in the table

Steve Cooper's position as manager was already under pressure before their defeat to Leeds

Sacking Cooper, of course, would be harsh given his heroics in leading Forest back to the Premier League for the first time in 23 years.
Yet this season has shown there is no room for sentiment in the top flight and all eyes will be on Marinakis' next move, with Patrick Vieira and Gennaro Gattuso understood to be early contenders to replace the Welshman.
Asked if he feared the sack, Cooper replied: 'I respect the question and I understand it, but I am not a guy that thinks like that.

I think of the greater good of the club.
'Any worry, frustration or disappointment I am feeling now is that Forest have lost a game they could have done so much better in. I try to focus on the controllable.
'I will be forever grateful to the supporters.
The more support I get, the more determined I get and the more paranoid I get about not letting them down. I really believe in myself and my work and the level I can work at.'
The problem for Cooper is that Tuesday's opponents are an example of exactly how a new boss can give a team a bounce.
Javi Gracia was far from Leeds' first choice to replace Jesse Marsch but they have been transformed under his management, with three wins from six league games.
Having started the night in the bottom three, the Whites are amazingly now as high as 13th.

And while their job is far from complete - they are only two points clear of the drop zone - survival is in their sights.
'I just do my job,' said the modest Gracia. 'The protagonists are the players. I am really proud of the team.

The performance was really good. Maybe the best minutes in the time I have been here.'
Gracia was particularly pleased with his side's 'perfect' response after falling behind in the 12th minute.

My homepage :: eyangtoto; additional hints,

Board footer